Please ensure you read, understand and agree to the following before completing the booking.
- Code of Behaviour: Extra-Curricular Activities (ECAs) should be fun for all the children involved. Parents/Guardians can help us by:
- Only enrol child(ren) in activities they are interested in attending;
- Ensure the child(ren) is picked up on time;
- Reading and discussing the rules of the ECAs with your child(ren) https://www.stepasideetns.ie/eca-code-of-behaviour/
- Explain to the child(ren) that guidelines, rules and approaches from the SETNS code of behaviour followed in the school are continued during all ECAs to ensure that all children can enjoy ECAs without disruption and upset. Where children consistently show they are not interested in the activity or in joining in with the group, or are being disruptive, parents will be advised. Parents may be asked that their child take a break from the activity, or no longer attend.
- Emergency contact: Parents/Careers are expected to provide details where they or a designated adult can be contacted during the extracurricular activity should the need arise.
- Data protection: The PAC will pass on any details you add to the sign up form about you and your child (names, emergency phone number, class, permissions, special needs, allergies/injuries) to the relevant course providers, who will only use them for the term duration and the purpose of operating the course, then return them to the school at the end of the term to be destroyed. Also visit: https://www.stepasideetns.ie/privacy-policy/
- Child protection: No information is passed on from the school to PAC or ECA providers. It is the responsibility of the parent to pass contact information, medical information or information on the personal circumstances of the child on to the PAC or relevant ECA provider.
- Cancellations: If a class is cancelled, the activity provider or PAC member will inform parents. A refund will be made within 2 weeks of cancellation.