We’re having our Parent’s Association Committee (PAC) AGM on Wednesday 6th November in SETNS. We are looking forward to sharing our planned roadmap of events for the rest of this school year, reviewing fundraising monies generated and spent on school initiatives and nominating existing/ new PAC members.
Remember, every parent in the school is automatically part of the Parent’s Association but if you’d like to contribute some of your time to our school events and are unsure exactly how to make it happen or what’s involved, please make a special effort to come along on WED, NOV 6th @ 8pm.
PAC roles are all voluntary – it’s about helping and making a difference to our children’s school community, making new friends and having some fun. Don’t worry, you won’t be signed up for something automatically just for showing up, and you won’t be expected to take on any big role. We are simply looking for us to support each other. We have a great school that we’re all passionate about.
If you’re curious to know more about the PAC or are interested in volunteering in any capacity whatsoever, please check out the SETNS website, email us at email@example.com or catch-up with us on NOV 6th for a cuppa and cake
Parents Association Committee
PAC AGM 06/11/2019, 8pm
- Welcome from PAC Chairperson, Ana Fernandez
- Introduction to PAC members
- Look back on 2018/19 school year
- Overview of parent survey results from June 2019
- Approval of new PAC Constitution (we made some changes to the PAC Constitution and we need parents to ratify changes)
- Nomination to retain existing PAC committee members
- New PAC members nominations and election
- New parent representative nominations for SETNS Board of Management
- Teas & coffees